So yeah, I've realised that the second vignette for the film has to be completely re-written. It's just too contrived as it stands, and whereas the direction in which it goes is alright, the path it takes to get there surely ain't. It's depressing. Aside from that, I have to:
- Finish a website design for the acting school's new on-line talent database;
- Finish a website design for the band;
- Finish (yeah, I know) the new design for my personal website;
- Do a French design for our film company's website (not right away, thankthegods. We're still waiting on the translation);
- Find the money to enter a couple of fiction contests;
- Keep up with my work schedule while not sleeping the days away
- Finish writing up the prospectus so we can get the money to film the rest of the bugger;
- Either nail down Marv for a day of film editing or call an editor friend and offer him the job;
- Practise music every day.
And time's a-wasting.
||Gods save the Queen,
One last little note... - 09.21.2006
de-stressing, biking and terrorism - 06.06.2006
Mildly stressed... - 05.29.2006
More crime stupidity - 05.28.2006
Scary stuff - 05.25.2006
yeah, the page and everything
on it is ©2000 - 2005 to me, alright ?
don't copy without asking.